Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. We take all efforts to keep your information confidential, privileged, and secure.
The Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you or your organization, but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization, or with your organization’s authorization. We also reserve the right to collect user-provided information, cookies information, and automatically collected information per the Services or communications. We utilize this information to improve the quality of our services, for data analysis, and for communication purposes.
The information we obtain is only used to contact you in case of an emergency, if such contact is warranted, or for the purpose of conducting business and providing Services. Otherwise, this information is kept confidential and is not disclosed or sold to a third party.
Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. In addition, when you use our Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, date/time stamp, clickstream data, landing page, and referring URL. To collect this information, a cookie, or other tracking technology, may be set on your computer or device when you visit our Services. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. We store information that we collect through cookies, other tracking technologies, log files to record your preferences, analyze usage trends, and to improve our Services. We may also automatically collect information about your use of features of our Services, about the functionality of our Services, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the Services. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the information referenced above in this paragraph may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Usage Of Our Services
When you use our Services, we may collect information about your engagement with and utilization of our Services, such as navigation of our Services and system-level metrics. We use this data to operate the Services, maintain and improve the performance and utilization of the Services, develop new features, protect the security and safety of our Services and operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business.
The Way We Use Information
We may use your information in a variety of ways in the operation of our Services and our business, including to:
- Operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and Services, and personalize our Services for your preferences and interests. We may use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, or regarding content or communications.
- Understand and analyze the usage trends, interests, and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Services work and look, and to create new features and functionality.
We may now or in the future use automatically collected information and cookies information from our Services to: (a) personalize our Services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit; (b) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of application and evaluation activities; (c) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of users, pages and features accessed, etc.; and (d) track your entries, submissions, and status, including the ways in which you may interact with our Services.
We may use your email address or other information to send emails about Services that we assess would interest you. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages, by updating your account preferences, or contacting us at [email protected].
Personally Identifiable Information
We will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Services, such as our social media pages, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public, copies may remain viewable in cached or archived pages, or if other users have copied or archived that information.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Disclosure of Nonpublic Information
Our policy is never to disclose nonpublic information about you. Nonpublic personal information is defined as any information that we acquire by using information you have provided us in connection with any Services we perform, which is not public information. Information acquired is disclosed only under the following conditions:
- Employees of the Company: Employees who need such information to conduct a Service for which you have engaged the company.
- Service Providers: As with any business, we have our own accounting, insurance, and other service firms to whom we may need to provide information that is considered nonpublic personal information.
- Others: Other than as state above, we do not disclose nonpublic personal information, or any other information, to any outside party without your specific authorization.
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
- In the course of a review of our company’s practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing or certification board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board or organization.
- In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our business, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
- To provide information to affiliates of the company and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our Services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party, which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
Your Data Protection Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For E.U. residents, Quadrant makes all efforts to comply with the EU Data Protection Directive framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from EU member countries and Switzerland.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following rights regarding data protection:
- If you would like to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing [email protected].
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information, or request portability of your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing or other communications at any time. You can either unsubscribe or opt-out using the links provided in the communication. You can also opt-out by emailing us at [email protected].
- If we have collected and processed your information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to the data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information from those we know to be under 13 years of age.
Third Party Services
The website contains references and links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, please remember that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
To access or modify your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Quadrant Information Security // 4651 Salisbury Road, Suite 315 // Jacksonville, FL 32256
(800) 538.9357 // [email protected]